Sunday, March 4, 2012

Gifts For Moms That Keep on Giving

Here's a quick blog post about two great gift ideas for moms and moms-to-be. I'm dying to try them out because each month you get a box in the mail with surprises inside, and each month is different!

Bluum Box
With Bluum, you can start with a plan for $11/month and this gets you started with a monthly delivery of 4-5 samples of new and exciting products for Mom and Baby from top brands like Seventh Generation, YuBe and Plum Organics. Each month has a different theme with different samples so you can be assured that you won't be getting duplicates.
Currently, Bluum caters to babies ages 0-12 months, so as a mom of a toddler, this doesn't really make sense to sign us up but I think it would make a great baby shower gift for a mom-to-be. There are so many baby products out there, Bluum makes it a little easier and less overwhelming to try some of them without breaking the bank or getting overwhelmed.

Citrus Lane
Citrus Lane offers a similar idea to Bluum but you get full-sized products! For $25 per month you get 4-5 products worth $30-45 or more shipped right to your door (shipping is free). Each month has a new theme and you can tailor it for the age of your child (0-3 years). February's box (pictured above) looked so great I'm sorry I missed it. I am seriously thinking of signing up for this one since I can tailor it to my child's age. I've been buying a new toy on average once a month for my son just to add some new toys in the mix and keep things interesting (I also rotate his toys and "hide" some for periods of time so they become "new" to him when I pull them out again), I might as sign up for the monthly box and get more bang for my buck and exposure to new products that I may have never found otherwise!


No comments:

Post a Comment